Loans of $5,000
A common loan application we receive is a $5,000 loan amount.
This is a great amount for consolidating debt, jumping into a new set of wheels or being cash ready for other large purchases.
In fact, a $5,000 loan from only $55 per week is a way to get the finance you need without over-stretching too far.
Personal loans for anything
- Consolidate your debt into one easy payment
- Need a new vehicle to get from A to B
- Holiday, honeymoon or wedding coming up
- Emergency loan, dental/vet bills
- Home Improvements and DIY jobs around the home
- Education loans for a course
- Moving house loans, movers and bond loan
- Funeral costs, when you need to contribute
- None of our business loans…
$5,000 Loan Example – How Much Can I Borrow
Your interest rate say on a $5,000 loan depends on the amount borrowed, your personal circumstances and credit history. The interest rate and repayment amount remain the same for the life of the loan.
And you can choose a repayment plan that suits you best, with flexible monthly, weekly or fortnightly payment options available – great for varying pay cycles and existing arrangements.
At Loansmart, we understand the many challenges life can throw your way, so that’s why we’ve worked hard to create a suite of solutions that can help out. With several online calculators available, we’ve made choosing personal loans an easy experience.
We’re 100% online and your loan application can be submitted via any device 24/7, PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
If your loan is approved, we’ll transfer funds the same business day to your account – so if you need a $5000 loan, click the button above.