To do this Sunday
You’ll never regret taking care of your mental, physical, and emotional health. There’s no better day to capitalize on this priority than Sunday relaxing. Consider it as both a relaxing closure to the week prior and your revitalizing launch into the week ahead. Rejuvenate and de-stress your mind and body by taking a long bath, picking up that book you’ve been wanting to read, perusing YouTube or Pinterest for a healthy recipe to make for dinner, or writing down some personal, non-work goals and aspirations for the coming week.
Well apart from having a ‘less stress Sunday’ and ‘maybe’ doing not much – you could always apply online for a personal loan.
Sunday relaxing is a good time to plan your finances moving forward, and if we can help, then great!
Apply online today!
We can finance just about anything including:
- moving/relocating loans
- vehicle loans
- student loans
- home improvements
- property loans (mortgage financing)
- pet bills (emergency vets)
- medical and dental expenses
- holiday loans
- small business funding
- IRD tax debts
- paying back friends/family loans
- special occasions
And of course our favourite, debt consolidation loans – a must when you want one easy to manage payment each month.
Sunday Relaxing Ideas…
- Have a leisurely breakfast or brunch. Cook something you wouldn’t have time to cook on a weekday morning – pretend you’re in a cafe 🙂
- Take a relaxing bath
- Get out of your house – go for a long walk
- Plan your next week
- Read up on healthy nutrition tips
- Netflix/TVNZ on demand
- Listen to soothing music
- Practice mindful meditation. The goal of mindful meditation is to focus your attention on things that are happening right now in the present moment
- Write – a letter, a poem, a card to a friend telling them how much you appreciate them
For more Sunday relaxing ideas we found this neat blog post packed full of ideas.