To do this Sunday
Most people experience similar emotions by the time Sunday rolls around—the dreaded realization that the weekend is already over. But if the “Sunday Scaries” are getting to you before you even begin Sunday relaxing, you’re missing out on the opportunity to appreciate it as the first day of the week—not the last day of your weekend.
You’ll never regret taking care of your mental, physical, and emotional health. There’s no better day to capitalize on this priority than Sunday relaxing. Consider it as both a relaxing closure to the week prior and your revitalizing launch into the week ahead. Rejuvenate and de-stress your mind and body by taking a long bath, picking up that book you’ve been wanting to read, perusing YouTube or Pinterest for a healthy recipes to make for lunches and dinners, or writing down some personal, non-work goals and aspirations for the coming week.
Well apart from having a ‘less stress Sunday’ and ‘maybe’ doing not much – you could always apply online for a personal loan.
Sunday relaxing is a good time to plan your finances moving forward, and if we can help, then great!
Apply online today!
Sunday Relaxing Ideas…
- Have a leisurely breakfast or brunch. Cook something you wouldn’t have time to cook on a weekday morning – pretend you’re in a cafe 🙂
- Take a relaxing bath
- Get out of your house – go for a long walk
- Plan your next week
- Read up on healthy nutrition tips
- Netflix/TVNZ on demand
- Listen to soothing music
- Practice mindful meditation. The goal of mindful meditation is to focus your attention on things that are happening right now in the present moment
- Write – a letter, a poem, a card to a friend telling them how much you appreciate them
For more Sunday relaxing ideas we found this neat blog post packed full of ideas.