Easy Motorhome Finance
Have your friends got one but you haven’t – you’d like to follow them around and visit all the cool places they do, but you’ve got to stay at home?
Why not get some Motorhome Finance through us – find the vehicle you want, work out how much you need and apply online – it’s that easy.
Our motorhome finance and caravan loans have terms up to 5 years to cater for many different financial positions and circumstances – here are just some examples of how our motorhome and caravan finance can help get you a holiday home on wheels fast:
- The motorhome/caravan you want to buy needs to be purchased now, but you won’t have the money for another 3, 6, or even 12 months (e.g. perhaps you need to put your home on the market)
- Not enough in the kity and need a top-up to make it work?
- You own a home with equity to borrow against, but wish to save this.
- Or, you have saved a small deposit and need to borrow the majority of the purchase.
Other reasons to acquire a motorhome could be:
- An additional room – moving the teenager out of home, but not to far away.
- Mobile site office for your business?
We’ve got flexible motorhome and caravan finance options, great rates, and a helpful team of finance consultants ready to discuss your needs.
Our dedicated team will make sure all your questions are answered, so you’ll understand every aspect of your finance contract. They’ll also remove the stress from the loan approval process, right through to signing documentation and settlement, so you can get on with things that matter. We compare all the options, so you don’t have to with a range of lenders we use.
For a no-obligation discussion about your requirements, contact us today on 0800 300 500 and have a chat to one of our friendly team.
Loansmart – for your space on wheels?
- Apply online in less than five minutes, it’ seriously that easy!
- Get your money, in many cases, the same day so if you apply on a business day morning 🙂
- Fixed interest rates for the term of your loan and no hidden surprises…
- Affordable repayments in line with your earnings.