So you may be thinking “how much can I borrow?”
The minimum amount you can borrow from us is $2,000. The maximum amount is dependent on your circumstances and current financial situation.
Whether you’re looking for support to assist you with a much needed holiday, buy a new car, financing a wedding, or a way to repay your credit cards, our options are more than suitable for a wide range of budgets.
Online applications take around five minutes to complete and funds can be in a bank account withing hours of an application being accepted.
We offer flexible terms and a tailored interest rates tailored to suit you.
Personal loans for anything
- Emergency loan, dental/vet bills
- Education loans for a course
- Moving house loans, movers and bond loan
- Funeral costs, when you need to contribute
- Holiday, honeymoon or wedding coming up
- Consolidate your debt into one easy payment
- Home Improvements and DIY jobs around the home
- Need a new vehicle to get from A to B
- None of our business loans…
How Much Can I Borrow
Your interest rate depends on the amount borrowed, your personal circumstances and credit history. The interest rate and repayment amount remain the same for the life of the loan.
And you can choose a repayment plan that suits you best, with flexible monthly, weekly or fortnightly payment options available – great for varying pay cycles and existing arrangements.
At Loansmart, we understand the many challenges life can throw your way, so that’s why we’ve worked hard to create a suite of solutions that can help out. With several online calculators available, we’ve made choosing personal loans an easy experience.
Whatever you need simply apply online.