Tips Household Planning
1. Create a Budget and Stick to it. Top tip: “If you don’t need it, then don’t buy it.” Let this short and simple phrase serve as a friendly reminder for you to think twice about what you truly need and when you need it versus what you want at that moment.
2. Strive to be More Energy Efficient in Your Home. Take control of your budget and reduce your monthly utility bills by implementing some energy efficiency techniques throughout your home. These small changes can have a great impact over time as it relates to your water, electricity, gas and more. For example, make an effort to use less water by limiting the amount of time you and your family spend in the shower. When brushing your teeth, only run the water when it’s time to rinse.
Remember to turn off the lights when you leave the room, and unplug electronics when they’re not in use. Have some fun with it and take it a step further by turning it into a challenge for you and the family as a friendly competition.
3. Eat Out Less, Cook More. Want to know how to make a household budget last even longer? Start with eating out less, and cooking more. Life gets hectic when you’re working full-time, going to school or managing your family’s schedule but making small adjustments, like prepping and cooking meals for the week can help stretch your family’s budget. Just make sure you prepare enough to last.
4. Do your own Yard Work and try DIY. Summer is coming and paying someone to mow your lawns and tidy up your yard adds up. If you own your own home and you’re looking at home improvements, try DIY. You can save hundreds of dollars by giving it a go yourself.
5). Debt Consolidation to get Debt Free Faster. While being in debt can feel overwhelming, managing your debt is easy when you set realistic goals. With your debt under control, you can plan better for your household budget and general savings goals. A debt consolidation loan from us is a great way to get your finances under control straight away.
The best things about sorting a debt consolidation loan
- In charge again –You are in the driver’s seat once again of your finances
- Easy to manage payments – One regular loan repayment is easier to manage than multiple ones
- Better budgeting – You’ll be able to budget better as you know exactly what fixed amount you need to pay each month
- Possibly reduce interest – Typically the interest rate is lower in most cases than some higher interest-bearing facilities like credit cards
- Debt-free sooner – As you find you’re able to manage your payments easier, you’ll most likely find you’ll be debt-free sooner
‘One Payment’ is the answer.
If you’re serious about getting ahead with your finances, our debt consolidation loans can make everything more manageable with just one regular fixed payment.
Apply Online Today!
Let’s get started – simply fill out our application form below to take the first step!
Payback your loan – your way
At Loansmart we understand that everyone’s circumstances are different.
Once we’ve consolidated everything for you, we can arrange a payment schedule that allows you to pay it back in a way that best suits your financial situation and budget. Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments over a period of six months to five years.